Presentations, worksheets, and ideas to enhance activities from the PreK-8 Guide and help save you some prep time.
GreenWorks! is a grant program managed by Project Learning Tree. GreenWorks! blends service activities with the academic curriculum and addresses real community needs through environmental neighborhood improvement project as students "learn by doing."
Imagine a classroom where school work improves the planet! Join us! Be part of national movement to reduce the ecological footprint of our nation's schools. Learn more about GreenSchools!
PLT Clip Art is a fun and popular resource for educators and facilitators.
The Electronic Data Information Source of UF/IFAS Extension, is a searchable database of factsheets that can supplement an activity's background information.
The following are lists of books referenced in the PLT Activity guide, along with information on ISBNs, publishers, and how to obtain them.
- PLT Activities with Annotated Literature
- PLT Activities with Annotated Literature by Author
- Children's Science Book Project, Hawaii State Public Library
- Lorax Activity: Who Speaks for the Trees?
Listen to podcasts that highlight the wonders of science and nature!
- Visit Earth and Sky's Website to search for shows on a variety of topics
- Check National PLT's Resources page, which offers resources, such as links to Earth and Sky podcasts, for each PLT activity.