There are a number of ways to stay connected to PLT:
2. PLT's Blog has frequent information on environmental education news, resources, success stories, and professional development opportunities.
3. Find us on Facebook! Connect with other PLT facilitators and educators from Florida.
4. Join the National PLT Online Community. This community was created just for PLT educators and facilitators. It includes plenty of resources, discussions, articles and more!
5. Florida PLT Email Announcements. Receive e-mail updates from Florida PLT's email list.
6. Help spread the word about PLT! Tips on helping PLT online.
For additional information contact:
- Nancy Peterson, Florida PLT Coordinator
School of Forest Resources and Conservation
University of Florida/IFAS
P.O. Box 110410
Gainesville, FL 32611-0831
- Phone: (352) 846-0848
Fax: (352) 846-1277
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org