Florida PLT Supporters
Only with the assistance of our sponsors and grantors is Florida PLT able to maintain the quality of our programs and help reconnect children to the natural world. The Florida PLT Steering Committee thanks the following supporters for their commitment to PLT.
Gold Leaf ($2500+)
- American Forest Foundation, National PLT
- Florida Forest Service, Jim Karels
Silver Leaf ($1000-$2499)
- Florida Sustainable Forestry Initiative State Implementation Committee
- Office of Environmental Education, FL Department of Environmental Protection
- Rayonier Advanced Materials, Inc.
- Roswell Global
- UF/IFAS School of Forest Resources and Conservation, Tim White
Bronze Leaf ($500-$999)
- Phillip Edward Allen
- Escambia Timber
- Friends of Florida State Forests
- Hyatt Survey Services
- Langdale Woodlands, Inc.
- North Florida Woodland, Inc/ Rex Lumber
- Packaging Corporation of America
- TRM Woodlands, Inc.
Friend of PLT ($100-$499)
- Asset Management
- BJ's Bookkeeping & Tax Service, David Norton
- Cooper Marine and Timberlands
- Florida Chapter of Consulting Foresters
- Jacky Winters
- Leon County Cooperative Extension
- Nature's Nook, Marilyn Kershner
- Shields Property, Inc.
- Society of American Foresters, Florida Chapter
- Southern Forestry Consultants
- Wood Products, Inc.
- Usher Land and Timber
- Brevard Zoo
- Brooker Creek
- Carol Distributing
- MacArthur Beach State Park
- Sarasota County
- Solid and Municpal Waste Authority of Palm Beach
- St. Petersburg College
- UF/IFAS 4-H Foundation
The work of Florida Project Learning Tree would not be possible without the generous contributions of industries, government agencies, and individuals.
For information about how you can become a sponsor, contact Nancy Peterson by calling (352) 846-0848 or sending e-mail to email@example.com.