Pests and Diseases Resources Focused Outside of Florida
You will need Adobe Reader to view many of these publications.
- Raupp, M. J., J. J. Holmes, C. Sadof, P. Shrewsbury, and J. A. Davidson. 2001. Effects of cover sprays and residual pesticides on scale insects and natural enemies in urban forests. Journal of Arboriculture 27(4): 203-14. [PDF]
S. H. 2004. Pests of Landscape Trees and Shrubs: An Integrated Pest
Management Guide. Second Edition. Publication 3359. Davis CA: University
of California, Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Johnson, J. T and H. H. Lyon. 1991. Insects that Feed on Trees and Shrubs. Second Edition. Ithaca NY: Cornell University Press. ISBN: 0801426022.
- Sinclair, W. A. and H. H. Lyon. 2005. Diseases of Trees and Shrubs. Second Edition. Ithaca NY: Cornell University Press. ISBN: 0801443717.
- Return to Pests and Diseases main page
- UF/IFAS Sites
- Forest and Shade Tree Insects
- Solutions for Your Life
- State & Federal Agencies
- Florida Division of Forestry
- Forest Service
- Southern Center for Wildland-Urban Interface
- Urban Natural Resources Institute
- Other sites
- Bugwood Network
- Florida Urban Forestry Council
- Forest and Shade Tree Pathology
- Urban Forestry Index
- Urban Forestry South Expo